July 12, 2008

in a rut.

Sorry for the lack of blog posts. it's because I currently look like this:




i promise that as soon as I can get my head to stop swirling (and get that freaking scary double triple chin to go away) I will be posting more.

To give you an idea of what my brain is like lately: I woke up at 4:30 this morning, and in order to go back to sleep I made a list over 30 items long of everything that I was worrying about. Go me. Things on that list include:
  • Work harder at work to prove to my boss that I'm a good employee so that I don't lose my job.
  • Figure out what is giving me constant daily migraines.
  • Work out more.
  • Eat less.
  • Clean my house/buy groceries/clean the catbox/brush my cat/etc. and so on.
  • Figure out how to cram two interships into my already busy schedule.
  • But my friend a shower present/attend said shower without embarrassing her or myself (she's very religious - ack!)
  • A bunch of emails that I've been meaning to send but never have time.
  • Get my computer fixed so that the delete key works all the time instead of some of the time.
Ok, blogging was also on that list - but I guess this counts as a post. One thing to cross off!

No comments: